Welcome to Associated Constructors Company, Inc.
Associated Constructors Company is a commercial, multi-trade subcontracting construction company located in Bloomington, Illinois.
- Light-Gauge Cold Form Metal Framing
- Drywall, Demountable Wall Partitions, Acoustical Ceilings and Wall Panels
- Building Insulation
- Lath and Plaster
- Spray Fire Proofing and Acoustical Treatments
- Painting and Wall Coverings
- Rough and Finish Carpentry (door, hardware, etc.)
- Exterior Insulation and Finish System (EIFS)
- Computer Access Flooring
By offering customers a multi-trade package of services, it provides its customers with one point of contact instead of multiple contacts. This provides the customer with better control of contract administration, quality and schedule.
Associated Constructors Company was founded in 1983 and incorporated in 1985 under the laws of the State of Illinois. Since that time, it has expanded into one of the largest Central Illinois multi-trade subcontractor companies, with a workforce of as many as 200 Union trades people comprised of carpenters, painters, plasterers, tapers and laborers.
In 1999, ACC branched out into General Contracting. However, the “heart” of the Company continues to be self-performing interior finishing.